Women’s Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Low Ankle Socks – Charcoal/Light GreyRegular price $20.00
Find your comfort zone on every hike with our Women’s Hike Light Cushion Low ankle socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor socks, these improved hiking socks are packed with all Smartwool’s tried-and-true sock innovations, like Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System and women’s-specific fit, and Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. They’ve extended durability zones and updated mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And soft responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool handles the rest—working hard when you do. With a low ankle height that pairs perfectly with your low-cut hiking shoes, it’s easy to stay comfortable on even the longest, most advanced hikes.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women’s specific fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as Smartwool transitions to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
VIRTUALLY SEAMLESS™ TOE
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean