Men’s Smartwool Perf Hike Full Cushion – ChestnutRegular price $26.00
The Smartwool Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with Smartwool’s top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and Virtually Seamless™ toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. Smartwool updated their hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that’s something you can feel good in and about.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Full Cushion: Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Comfort welt with ‘stay put’ fit
- Height 8″
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean