Men’s Sockwell Elevation Firm Graduated Compression Socks – BlackRegular price $30.00
Simple doesn’t have to mean boring, and these Sockwell Elevation Firm Compression socks are certainly far from dull. Made from a Cashmerino wool that regulates temperature and manages moisture and featuring an ultra light cushion sole and arch support these socks stand out in the crowd for their superior comfort and style.
- Firm Compression 20-30mmHG
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Graduated compression leg
- Turn welt top
- Arch support
- Seamless toe closure
- Cushioning: Ultra light cushion sole
- 31% Merino Wool
- 31% Bamboo Rayon
- 30% Stretch Nylon
- 8% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?