Tarrago Shoe Polish – BlackRegular price $6.95
Tarrago Shoe Polish is a black pigmented wax-based polish based on three types of natural waxes (30% of total waxes). These waxes are dissolved in a natural solvent, the turpentine, which helps to clean, lubricate and nourish the leather. Its high concentration of pigments provides great coverage, protection and nourishment to the leather. For smooth and synthetic leather.
- Beeswax: Nourishes and softens the leather
- Carnauba wax: Provides a lasting shine and ensures waterproof protection
- Mineral waxes: Helps the waterproofing and protection of leather.
How to Use
- Remove any dust from the surface with a brush.
- Spread a medium-thick layer of polish paste over the area of the shoe to be spit shined.
- Let dry for 10 minutes.
- Get the shine you want with a dry cloth or polishing brush.